La Cornue: The Most Luxurious Kitchen Appliances to BuyDecember 2, 2020
Spring Open House 2021February 1, 2021
15 Therapeutic Reasons to Have Aromatique Candles in Your Home
Are you looking for ways to create a relaxing atmosphere in your living room, dining room, or bedroom? One smart and practical way to do it is to use aromatherapy candles. They don’t only look great on display, but they also have a ton of therapeutic benefits.
Aromatique Candles are great for holistic healing and therapy. They can help improve your mental, psychological, and physiological wellness. You can even use aromatherapy to improve your spiritual wellbeing.
Below, we’ve listed down the many benefits of using Aromatique Candles. Keep reading to learn the benefits of using aromatherapy at home. We’ve also added in a few tips on using and displaying Aromatique Candles.
1. Aromatique Candles Use Essential Oils
As tools of aromatherapy, Aromatique Candles contain essential oils. These essential oils serve to give every Aromatique Candle a distinct smell when lit. Depending on the essential oil, an aromatherapy candle can offer a variety of therapeutic benefits.
The most common benefit an aromatic candle offers is relaxation and calmness. Other essential oils can boost your mood or give a room a more positive ambiance. Aromas of oils like peppermint can help relieve muscle pains and headaches.
The great thing about Aromatique is that the brand has a lot of great options for you. You’re sure to find a scent that suits your preferences and tastes. Whether you most enjoy floral, summer, or holiday fragrances, Aromatique has them.
2. Use Aromatherapy to De-Stress
World and local events can cause a lot of stress on a person. 55% of Americans felt more stress in the pandemic than before COVID-19. Don’t forget about the drama or problems you’re experiencing, which can cause more stress.
It’s no wonder that people are always looking for new ways to deal with stress. Aromatherapy is one of the many healthy ways to relieve stress. For some, aromatherapy is so helpful that it becomes a vital part of their routines.
The essential oils in Aromatique Candles have scents with soothing and relaxing properties. Lavender and vanilla are two of the best stress-relieving choices. Keeping aromatic candles ready at home is a great way to relieve pressure once you enter your abode.
3. Aromatique Candles Make Great Home Décor Aromatique Candles are more than functional good-smelling candles. They also function to complete your home decorations. You can buy Aromatique Candles not only for their relaxing properties but also for their aesthetic.
You can add them to your living room décor and keep them as décor until you need them lit. Aromatique also offers many designs for different types of candles and candleholders. Their various colors and designs can fit any part of your home.
As a part of your home decor, you can show off the side of you that enjoys aromatherapy. Guests will see that you value your home and how it smells. As part of your decor, Aromatique Candles are also great conversation starters.
4. Use Them to Create a Peaceful Mood in the Home Do you value the mood or energy that flows in your home? Do you want to create an atmosphere of peace and calmness in the home? Lighting up an Aromatique Candle is a great step in creating a quiet and peaceful atmosphere at home.
You can light up your aromatherapy candles if you’re expecting guests over.
Even for a short while, aromatherapy candles can change or shift the energy in a home. It’s great if you need a break from busyness or chaos. It’s especially helpful if you share a home with kids or messy flatmates.
5. Have Better Focus and Improved Productivity When you feel like you’re always distracted by the surrounding things or events, try aromatherapy. Aromatique Candles with peppermint or cinnamon scents can help. These scents stimulate your cognitive senses and help boost your focus.
If you want to try something unique, try adding a pine-scented candle. It has antidepressant properties that can help boost your mood, too. Having increased alertness and a clearer head will help you finish any daunting task you need to do at home.
If you’ve got trouble concentrating on a task, try lighting up a lemon-scented candle. The smell of lemon alone can raise norepinephrine levels in your brain, which is a good thing. These are chemicals linked to easier decision-making and increased motivation.
6. Relieve Anxieties and Worries Anxiety affects over 40 million US adults aged 18 and above. To some, the anxiety they feel is manageable. To others, it’s a big problem that can keep them from making big changes or steps in life.
Your home must be a place of relaxation, safety, and calmness. Yet, if you often get anxious, you may bring home anxiety-related stress and pains. One way to deal with this problem is to create a safe space at home that can help ease your anxieties.
Candles with lemongrass, lavender, and ylang-ylang are great for anxiety relief. Try patchouli essential oils if you often have anxiety from high stress. Calming your nerves is a key to enjoying life, so try these solutions to keep your anxieties in check.
7. Make a Place Your Own or Feel More Like Home Did you move into a new place that still feels unfamiliar and alien to you? One tip to make it feel more like it’s your new home is to customize it. Go further than redesigning your new home.
You’d also want to change how it smells with aroma candles. Look for Aromatique Candles that match your preferences. For example, if you love the outdoors, buy a candle with pine or floral aroma.
You can also use aromatherapy candles to make a new living space feel more like home. Let’s say your childhood home often smelled of flowers because you had a garden in the back. To bring back that sense of home, get aromatherapy candles with floral scents.
8. Boost Your Energy and Mood Are you in need of a low-key energy booster at home? While exercise, rest, and a good diet are great energy and mood boosters, they take a while to take effect. Using aromatherapy is a more instantaneous energy booster.
Citrusy scents are what you want if you want to boost your energy levels. You can also go for ginger and cinnamon aromatherapy candles in your office or living room. Light those up whenever you feel like you need to recharge or before you start your day.
9. Aromatherapy Is Good for Self-Care Self-care isn’t only about buying skin and body care products for your wellness. Remember that self-care is about preserving or improving your health. This includes using holistic therapy to boost your mental, psychological, and spiritual health.
Sometimes, it’s about feeling better by going to the aromatherapy spa to get a massage and a body scrub. At other times, it’s about taking a day off to do something you enjoy, like reading a book or painting. Sometimes, self-care is as simple as soaking in the tub and enjoying aromatherapy.
Afterward, you’d be ready to face your work, social circles, and problems again. Because aromatherapy has a lot of health benefits, it’s a good choice for self-care. Plus, they make a great luxurious Mother’s Day gift for your Mom or mom friends who also need self-care tools.
10. Helps Create Consistency in Your Routines Your daily routines often reflect your quality of rest and general quality of life. No matter how busy it is, a well-planned daily routine will give you enough time for work, play, and rest. Following a consistent, healthy, and practical routine is a sign of good discipline.
However, creating consistency in your routines is not easy and won’t happen in a day. One of the best ways to do this is to create small habits. This can be something as small as lighting an aromatherapy candle each day as you prepare for bed.
Always make it a point to light an Aromatique candle before you do your bedtime preparations. You can also do this each day as you wake up and prepare for work. Aromatherapy candles make great add-ons to a routine because of their health benefits.
11. Recall Memories Through Scent
Our brains are powerful tools that can record all manner of memory. Since we are visual creatures, we often focus on visual memory and less on olfactory memory. This makes certain scents intertwined with memories all the more potent in recollection.
Let’s say you want to recall the scent of your beloved grandmother’s home. You can add her favorite scented candles to your living room decor
. Light them up whenever you feel wistful or when you miss her.
12. Improve Your Creativity Do you work with paint, prose, dance, or other forms of art? Art blocks are common enemies of artists. Even those who work in fields focused on technical knowledge find it hard to find solutions to problems.
If you’re feeling any sort of block, be it an art block, writer’s block, or other, try aromatherapy. Essential oils like lavender, tangerine, and jasmine can stimulate creativity and confidence. The calming effect of frankincense can help you calm your mind enough to find ways past your block.
13. Fight Mental Fatigue
Are you experiencing burnout or exhaustion from overusing your brain for work? Jobs that often involve high-pressure situations and/or long workout hours can cause mental fatigue. This is the drained feeling, burnout, or exhaustion you feel.
Other causes can also stem from financial stress or job dissatisfaction. If you cannot cope with it, you may experience its short-term and long-term health effects. These include:
- Frequent mental blocks
- Stress eating or loss of appetite
- Impact your physical endurance, and more
Don’t wait for your mental exhaustion to take over your routines and change you. As soon as you can, take steps to bounce back into a motivated and rested state. Use different forms of relaxation to get back to your driven old self, like aromatherapy at home.
14. Sleep Better With Aromatique Candles
Getting enough sleep or rest is a key ingredient of long life and good health. However, today, sleep can feel more like a luxury than a necessity for living well. Each year, 25% of Americans
experience insomnia, but 75% of them bounce back from it.
If you often experience insomnia, you may want to try aromatherapy to find sleep faster. Light up a candle with scents like Roman chamomile, sandalwood, or lavender before bed. Their relaxing properties will make it easier for you to fall asleep and get much-needed rest.
To get the best out of your aromatherapy candles, make sure you also create a comfortable room. The ideal sleeping environment is dark, quiet, and cool. An hour before bed put away your smartphone or any other electronic devices that emit light.
15. Use Them to Clear a Congested Nose The last therapeutic benefit of Aromatique Candles is that they can help clear up a clogged nose. To be specific, you’d want to get an aromatherapy candle with the eucalyptus essential oils. Eucalyptus has decongestant properties that offer relief from colds, sinusitis, and allergies.
Another great choice is an Aromatique Candle with peppermint essential oils. Like eucalyptus, it can open up your airways and help you clear mucus. If you’re also experiencing headaches or muscle pain, peppermint can also help you cope with them.
Find the Best Aromatique Candles for You
As a holistic healing treatment, aromatherapy is quite effective. It won’t only improve your health but it can also promote a better lifestyle and well-being. Aromatique ensures you get effective and high-quality aromatherapy candles.
That is the end of our list of therapeutic reasons to have Aromatique Candles at home.
Have you stacked up on aromatherapy candles but don’t have enough candle holders for display? Check out our products for beautiful yet functional pieces of home decor. If you want to see more tips on how to improve the ambiance and mood in your home, check out our blog.
At Linly Designs, our services include improving the interiors of your home. Get in touch with us
and let us know what we can help you with at home.